September 2022 Affirmations Wallpapers by Morgan Harper Nichols for Garden24 (Free Download)
Affirmations For September 2022
We hope that these 30 days of affirmations can encourage you to slow down for a moment each day to take a deep breath.
At Garden24, we’re all about discovering ways that art can share a hopeful message, even in the smallest way…and we’d love for you to join us in repeating these affirmations each day!
30 Affirmations for September to help you keep breathing deep each day:
Download the graphics below for phone wallpapers, desktop wallpapers, and more.
DESKTOP WALLPAPER VERSIONS
(1) Click here to download (file size: 3.9 MB)
(2) Click here to download (file size: 3.9 MB)
(3) Click here to download (file size: 3.9 MB)
PHONE WALLPAPER VERSIONS
(1) Click here to download (file size: 2.4 MB)
(2) Click here to download (file size: 2.4 MB)
TABLET WALLPAPER VERSIONS
(1) Click here to download (file size: 3.1 MB)
(2) Click here to download (file size: 3.1 MB)
(1) Click here to download (file size: 1 MB)
(2) Click here to download (file size: 1 MB)
- I will let September be what September needs to be.
- I am taking deep breaths as often as I can.
- I don’t have to know everything to pursue endless, boundless peace.
- I am finding new ways to rest.
- I am focusing my energy on what matters most.
- In a busy world, pursuing close connection is still worth the effort.
- Both joy and grief are natural processes and I am allowed to feel them fully.
- I am allowed to seek out more downtime in my life.
- I am learning how to tune out the noise and pay attention to what matters most.
- I will shine on, anyway.
- I am continually learning to be grateful for my areas of growth.
- I am proud of myself for learning to breathe deep right here in the in-betweens.
- Even in the waiting, my presence matters.
- I am allowed to feel what I need to feel
- It’s okay to take a step back from some things and come back to them later.
- I am learning to trust it’s okay if I can’t do it all.
- I am allowed to practice being content with where I am and practice learning to name my needs at the same time.
- I am allowed to desire community. I am allowed to desire one-on-one time, too.
- I will navigate through these new unknowns one day at a time.
- I am slowly finding peace in knowing not everything has to be figured out at once.
- Right here, there is room for me to learn something new.
- I am keeping my heart open to good things happening around me.
- I am welcoming grace that reminds me: I have not seen the end of love.
- May I never overlook how powerful it can be to slow down for a moment and breathe.
- I am free to preserve my energy when I need to.
- I am learning the art of surrender.
- I am allowed to change my mind.
- I will continue to learn as I go, at a steady, gentle pace.
- Even when progress is slow, it’s still progress.
- There is more ahead of me.
Feel free to share them on social media with the hashtag #garden24affirmations - we can’t wait to see your posts! - Morgan Harper Nichols + Garden24